Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mimi and Sasha

By Hazel Holland





Here's are pictures of Mimi and Sasha who will accompany me on my move to Idaho.  Not sure how they will do traveling for two days in my car.  Hopefully I won't have to keep them in their cat carriers the whole time, but they'll be free to sit where they want in the car, and use the litter box that will be on the floor in the back.

I have medicine from the vet to give them on the trip to make them more relaxed, and hopefully a little dopey so they'll sleep a lot.  If anyone reading this blog has any helpful suggestions that might help make my cats more comfortable on this trip, and me less stressed about them, please feel free to make those suggestions to me.  I'd really appreciate all the help I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment