Thursday, January 24, 2008

Recent Pictures of My Spiritual Family

Scott is one of my "spiritual" sons.
He's hugging Timothy, Ramone and Yoko's
little boy. Y0u will see them in a minute as
you scroll down. I got the pictures out of
order. Scott you were supposed to
bring up the rear!


Leila is the youngest member of my"
spiritual" family. She joined the Thursday
night prayer group after Ramone left for Japan.
Quickly she found a place in my heart and
became a "spiritual" daughter! Not only that,
she also found a welcome place in my
home. She lived with me for two
years while God healed her
heart and restored
her spirit.

Now she is able to fly!
Soar, Leila!




Ramone and Yoko holding their precious
son, Timothy when they recently visited
us from Japan! Ramone and Yoko are
also my "spiritual" son and daughter.
What a blessing they were to all
of us as they shared God's
heart on them for
Japan!


~~Looking back I realize~~


God used Ramone's enthusiasm
in pursuing God's heart in worship
to kindle a flame in others. He
used Ramone's willingness
to bare his soul and reveal
his brokenness to attract
other hurting and
broken students
to Himself.



Ramone and Yoko, David and Sheila
and soon-to-be baby! That was a
couple of weeks before
Christmas...


More smiles from the recent
reunion of some of the members of
the Thursday night Prayer Group
that met in my home for
four years!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo, what a great picture of me! Who took that bad boy? Oh wait... I did. :P

    It's so nice reading your stuff. update of your life.

    ReplyDelete